Since I tend to bid on lots of low-priced items, and usually don’t want to bid more than the minimum amount, I went looking for a greasemonkey script to automatically fill in the max bid box for me. The ones I found were non-functional, so I put one together using ideas from the previous one. It can be had at userscripts.org.
Sadly, eBay seems to use different element ids for each currency, so it’ll only work if I’ve added support for auctions in a given currency. This is easy to do, so I’ll be updating it as I come across auctions it doesn’t already work on. Should anyone come across a non-functioning auction, leave a comment pointing it out, and I’ll fix it if possible.